Megan had a fun and busy day. It was her field day at school, and then we went camping. So we had cake the next day. I can't believe she is 7!!! Happy Birthday Megan!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness that cake looks so DELICIOUS!
Hope the camp out went well! Happy B-day, Megan!!!
Looks like a fun birthday. I had a tic once. Totally freaks me out to this day. Glad you foind it. And what a great mom and dad to take them camping. It's a lot of work.
That cake looks amazing. What is in it? I cannot believe that she is 7, where did that time go! She is beautiful, I love her glasses! Miss you, wish you were closer.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness that cake looks so DELICIOUS!
Hope the camp out went well! Happy B-day, Megan!!!
Looks like a fun birthday. I had a tic once. Totally freaks me out to this day. Glad you foind it. And what a great mom and dad to take them camping. It's a lot of work.
That cake looks amazing. What is in it? I cannot believe that she is 7, where did that time go! She is beautiful, I love her glasses! Miss you, wish you were closer.
OK, what is that cake? It looks delicious! Hope Megan had a great birthday!
Your S'mores cake turned out good! Looks yummy!
That cake looks delightful! I want to a have a birthday so I can eat that cake!!!
Post a Comment