On Friday night we went camping with our ward. This was the first time we have taken all the girls camping. We didn't have any camping gear. So this week we bought a tent, sleeping bags, and air mattresses. We arrived at the camp site about 4pm. We set up camp and then we waited for the fire wood to arrive so that we could cook our dinner. While we were waited for the firewood and then for the fire to be built, the girls were playing in a ditch with no water in it and built a bridge. We had roasted hot dogs, watermelon and chips for dinner. For dessert we roasted marshmellows and had smores.
The next morning I found a tic on Lauren's neck. I went to show some friends and they helped me remove it. For breakfast we had pancakes and sasauge yummy. Then we went cannoing because our friends brought their canoe.
2 comments:
Ticks are so nasty! I went back east with my in-laws three years (or was it four) and their dog got a tick, it got so big, it was so so grose. Now I'm always looking for ticks when we go camping or hiking, don't really know what I'd do if I really found one though. :) I cannot wait till the snow all melts and it gets warm enough to go camping!
I would have freaked out if I found a tick!
Post a Comment