Lauren turned 2 on the 5th. We went to the doctor on her birthday and she cried when the nurse called us back until the nurse left us in the room and then she cried again when the doctor came into the room. So it was a great doctors visit HA HA. Then after the doctors we went over to a friends house to play. That evening Lauren opened her gifts and we had cake and ice cream.
Here are some facts about Lauren:
*She loves to put on other peoples shoes.
*She loves to play with her baby dolls
*She thinks she is as big as Megan and Alli
*She loves to garden with mom and pull the weeds.
(She knows which are weeds and which are plants)
*She will only eat meat if she has BBQ sauce to dip it in.
*She will only eat meat if she has BBQ sauce to dip it in.
5 comments:
She is so cute! Love the doc story!
I have noticed that she loves shoes...wait til she's a teenager! ;)
She's so cute! She sounds like such a fun little girl!! I love that she loves shoes, I think it's so cute to see little kids putting on big shoes.
Excatly where has the time gone? She is adorable.
Happy Birthday Lauren!!! I am a bad aunt. I need a calender like dad's so I can keep track of everyone's birthdays!! :) Her hair is so long now.
She is looking so grown up!
Post a Comment