Last night we decided to go and get megan's hair cut. I had told her a while ago that maybe she could donate her hair to make a wig for someone with cancer. So she said the only way she was going to get her haircut was if she could donate it. So we went to the hair salon and they put her hair into a ponytail and cut it off. They ended up cutting off a total of 11". Megan was so excited and loves her new hair style. I think she looks adorable and she didn't even fight me this morning to do her hair. She was excited to go to school and show everyone.
2 comments:
Love the new hairdo. What a sweet thing to do. There is one lucky little girl out there who will get her hair!
It looks great on her! She sure does look happy about it! Can't wait to get my gals done! They are both ready. Bria has 10 inches and Alyssa has 9!!! No more screaming when I brush their hair!
Post a Comment