Sunday, March 1, 2009

Building a Snowman In Alabama











It Snowed today which is very unusual for here. So church was cancelled and the girls wanted to build a snowman. With dad's help they did it. Dad rolled the bottom piece, Megan the middle, and Alli did the head. They had fun playing in the snow, but it is now melting.

6 comments:

Debbie and Cory said...

Your girls look so cute! I can't believe how big Lauren is getting!!! Lucky No church!!!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I always laugh when I hear that church has been canceled, that never happens around here. But I'm sure that people have a longer way to travel than they do here. What fun playing in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Funny that your ward canceled today! Ours didn't! :)

Love the BIG snowman! Alls we made were little ones.

Karen said...

Glad you had fun in the snow while we were at church! We totally missed it thanks to that 9 am meeting time. Your girls are beatiful. I love the shot of all three rolling the snow.

janabigelow said...

Good snowman for what little snow there was!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

how funny...an inch of snow and no church. why don't they have that rule in Utah??? ha ha