Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sisters weekend

Getting Pedicures


At the Movies
Shawna, Debbie, me, Diana and Madi


Madi and Debbie
Cafe Rio for dinner
Me, Diana and Shawna


Over Martin Luther King weekend I took a trip to Las Vegas and met some of my sisters for a weekend of fun. We went to the movies, got pedicures, did a lot of shopping and we also made bracelets. It was a great weekend and I had a blast. It was definetly something we are going to do again. Thanks to my wonderful husband who took care of my girls for five days so that I could have some fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I am glad that you got to go and have some free time without kids and with your sisters! :)

janabigelow said...

Too bad your favorite sister couldn't be there!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Her favorite sister was there :) ha ha

Karen said...

Totally jealous. It looks like a great time!