Friday, January 2, 2009

Bowling with the Grandparents

James' parents came out to visit this last week and so we decided to take the girls bowling. Megan, Alli and Lauren had a great time bowling.
Alli would stick her fingers in her ball and then carry it over to the ramp and push her ball down the ramp. when she knocked over pins she would jump up and down. Megan and Grandpa Bailey
Megan liked bowling but I think her favorite part was watching the scoreboard and the bowling characters that would come up when people got gutters or spares or strikes.
Lauren getting ready to bowl
with the help of Dad (James)


Lauren excited after her ball had knocked over pins. This was Lauren's first time bowling and she loved it.

3 comments:

janabigelow said...

Your doing better than me! Hunter went when he was a baby but that was the last time we have been. Looks like you all had fun!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

I didn't know James's parents came out. I love bowling :) Looks like you guys had a blast. Lauren is soo big now I can't believe it!!

Karen said...

Looks like such fun. Bowling can be rough with little ones. I love your new blog look. The background is so cute!