Friday, July 22, 2011

Softball Pics


Alli #7
Alli and Megan played softball this last spring. They both liked playing, and got pretty good at hitting especially since it was their first year.

Alli's team was called Lady Indians and her position was outfield between the 1st and 2nd base.

Megan's team was East Indians and she played catcher, most of the time.

Megan #15
So with 2 girls playing softball and on different teams we had a pretty busy spring, but we definitely had fun watching and cheering for the girls in their games.


3 comments:

Tim said...

"her position was outfield between 1st and 2nd base." I know I am getting old but back in the day we called that right field. :) Glad they had fun!

Melissa and James said...

Thanks Tim, I couldn't think of what is was called. :)

Bailified said...

Love the pink uniforms