
On Thursday March 24 I decided it was time for Brayden to get a hair cut. So we ( I mean I) started cutting, but I couldn't do it by myself. So I gave James the clippers and I held Brayden. I didn't realize James was going to buzz it all off. I thought we were going to leave the top a little longer, but I was mistaken. James said it was easier to just buzz it all the same length.
It still turned out cute :)
5 comments:
I like the buzz cut on him. You can tell he is a Bailey.
I think he looks like a little boy now instead of a baby! All grown up!
He is so cute! And I just adore the Brown Hair Story about Lauren! Her hair turned out darling!
Send us an invite! Chrisandtaunie@gmail.com
So who does he look like?
Post a Comment