Lauren took her first steps on thursday August 14. I was so excited. I was at enrichment and we were cleaning up. James says Melissa look. Lauren had taken like five steps and then she took five more. Needless to say that was the highlight of my night. lauren now walks everywhere which I love because now she can keep up with her sisters and is not crawling around and finding things to put in her mouth.
4 comments:
YAY, Lauren! I know mommy must be very HAPPY! I am sure you are enjoying as well little cutie!
No more Crawling and germs!!! Happy times at the Bailey home
Yay for mobile kids. I could never understand why some moms aren't eager for their kids to walk. It makes going places so much easier (although slower for the first little while).
Oh your baby is all grown up. Time to have a new one!!! ha ha
Post a Comment