Thursday, August 14, 2008

Megan is in 1st Grade


Megan started school on August 6th. She is so excited to be back at school. She loves going to school. Yesterday she brought home a sciene book even though she didn't have any homework from it. I asked her why she brought it home and she said, "Mom, I need to read this whole book because I want to be smart and learn everything."

5 comments:

Debbie and Cory said...

cute pictures!!! Cute clothes hopefully she begged you to go to the GAP:) Crazy you have a first grader

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

ha ha I think I was completely the opposite. I would accidentally leave my school books at school. Good old Megan!!! Little smartie pants :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! That's so cute! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Can you believe you are old enough to have a 1st grader?

janabigelow said...

Don't count on that happening in a couple of years! Is that the outfit you bought her from Gordman's?

Debbie and Cory said...

Cute new background!!!!