When did she get glasses?? She looks so cute and grown up! Happy Birthday Megan!
Look how big she is now! Wow!
When did she get glasses? I swear last time I saw her she didn't have them. Tell her happy birthday for me. I am a bad aunt that can't remember anything anymore!!!
Megan got her glasses a couple of weeks ago.
Happy Birthday!!! She looks so cute in her glasses and her cute shorts!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When did she get glasses?? She looks so cute and grown up! Happy Birthday Megan!
Look how big she is now! Wow!
When did she get glasses? I swear last time I saw her she didn't have them. Tell her happy birthday for me. I am a bad aunt that can't remember anything anymore!!!
Megan got her glasses a couple of weeks ago.
Happy Birthday!!! She looks so cute in her glasses and her cute shorts!!!
Post a Comment