Everytime I take out the camera to take a picture of lauren, she just gets the biggest grin on her face. Lauren playing in the pac-n-play while James and myself work on the garden box.
This is what we did on saturday, we built one garden box, and now we just have one more hopefully to finish by this weekend so we can plant our garden.
Alli helping James hammer down the last couple of stakes to finish the box. After the box was finished Alli sat and played in the dirt. I think maybe we will build her a big sand box for her to play in. As long as James doesn't mind me adding this project to his list hehehe.
3 comments:
Look at how big Lauren is! What a good little helper Alli is!
Wow! You and dear hubby have been quite busy! :) Looks good! Lauren is a cutie!
I have to say that Heath would be ecstatic if y'all had a sand box!!! Dirty, but ecstatic!
I have been pestering Ryan to build a sandbox for months! I will have him call James for some pointers. Digging is the only thing that my kids will do outside by themselves, so I'm sure you can imagine that I really, really want one!
Post a Comment