
The girls ready for there 1st day of school, Lauren was ready to go too with her backpack and lunch packed. She was not to happy after we dropped off the girls and went back home.


Alli is in 1st grade and was excited to be in 1st grade. Alli came home from school yesterday and said she liked her teacher Mrs. Toney because she was nice.

Megan is now in 3rd grade and is so excited to be back in school. Megan said she loved school. Her teacher is Mrs. Fairley and she has quite a few friends in her class.
2 comments:
Wow they already started again?? I am glad she wants to go back to school because all I can say is that I am sick of it...ha ha :)
Yeah! We love school! Brayden is looking more like a baby now and not so newbornish! I know its not a word, but its true! Definitely looking more round! Cute kids!
Post a Comment