For Christmas the girls got a play/swing set, and it has been sitting in our garage since because it has been to cold, or rainy, or snowy to work on it. Well the last couple of Saturdays and a Monday, James was finally able to put it together. All of the girls helped either handing Dad screws or using the drill with Dad's help or tightening the bolts. The girls have played on it everyday since it was finished, and just love it.
4 comments:
Janel's going to say, "Told ya so" because she just bought one too saying that the kids will love it. Not so sure I'm a believer yet plus all the work that goes into it, plus landscaping and moving sprinklers.. AHAHAHAHAH!
Looks Good!
That is so fun! I love that they helped build. Having a fenced, fun backyard is priceless.
Hope you don't mind my "blog stalking" Sometimes, only sometimes I wish I still had lil ones to play on these - I don't think Katie would play it very well! It's been forever since I've seen you! Congrats on the upcoming lil guy!
Post a Comment