
Every morning as Megan and Alli are heading out the door to catch the bus, Lauren joins them. She runs into her room and grabs her backpack and her flip flops and she walks down to the end of the driveway with the girls. One day I think she is hoping that she will get to go too. But it will not be her turn for a few more years.
4 comments:
that's so cute! Blake cries when the bus doesn't stop at our house. He just can't wait to ride.
Does she even have shorts on??? ha ha :)
That is so stinkin' CAAA-UTE!!! I love that you got a pic of it! :)
Melissa - it's been a long time! I found your blog from Heidi's. It's so fun to see a female version of my three little boys. It's crazy that they are all the same age and going through similar stages (although we have yet to find barbies and princesses in our house). Anyway, glad to see you are doing well!
Post a Comment