So I finally decided to do a tag
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friends? James, sisters
C- Cake or Pie? cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturdays
E- Essential Item? my phone
F- Favorite Color? brown
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms
H- Hometown? Orem UT
I- Favorite Indulgence? ice cream
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? 3 girls
L- Life isn’t complete without? family
M- Marriage Date? August 9
N-Night or Morning person: night
O- Oranges or Apples? oranges
P-Phobias? having my head covered with something
Q-Quote? Live for Today
R- Reasons to smile? my kids
S- Season of choice- spring
.T- Tag 3 people. Debbie, Sharon, Shannon
U- Unknown fact about me? I hate to have things on my counters
V- Vegetable or Fruit? Fruit
W- Worst Habit? eating when I am bored
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? thanksgiving dinner
Z- Zodiac Sign? gemini
2 comments:
Love that you hate things on your counters! I do to, but for some reason i can't keep them cleaned off...kids! :)
I enjoyed reading your tag! I guess it's my turn!
Love to hear from you. Love your phobia. It made me laugh!
Post a Comment